"WALK ON WATER"-RISE ABOVE THE
- Spragg & Associates is a worldwide group of over 50
corporations, groups and individuals (including engineers from M.I.T.),
who have spent the past fifteen years developing and testing waterbag technology
in order to deliver large quantities of fresh water throughout the oceans
of the world.
- Sponsor the first California "Spragg Bag"
voyage from Humboldt Bay (a potential 30 MGD water source for San Francisco
Bay, Monterey, and/or Southern California) to the Golden Gate Bridge, then
to Southern California and throughout the world (see San
Francisco Chronicle story- August 15, 1999).
- To demonstrate a revolutionary new water transport system
using patented waterbag technology and the world's strongest zipper that
will create worldwide water history.
- California and Worldwide.
- Summer/Fall 2009.
- HOW MUCH:
- Sponsorships will be calculated based on CPM, reach and frequency, web site hits, click-throughs,
etc. (see list of past "Spragg Bag" television
and media coverage).